Tetra Tablets TabiMin
The Tetra TabiMin Tablets are a staple food for goundfish and contain all the necessary nutrients, trace elements and vitamins that these fish need. The tablets sink quickly to the bottom, where these fish prefer to eat their food.
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- More than 10,000 products available
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Tetra TabiMin Tablets
The Tetra TabiMin Tablets are a staple food for groundfish, such as loach, barbels and catfish. The bicoloured tablets contain a different food formula on each side to ensure a balanced diet. The tablets sink quickly to the bottom and will slowly dissolve there. They are ideal for groundfish and fish that are shy. You can provide a daily amount depending on the amount of fish.
- Contains vitamin C to support general health and ensure a healthy growth
- The multitablet formula contains shrimp for a delicious taste
- The tablets can also be placed in hiding places to feed shy fish
Available in containers of 120 or 275 tablets.
Milk and protein products, fish hand by-products, vegetable protein extracts, grains, yeast, algae, shellfish, oils and fats, sugar, minerals.
Have you used Tetra Tablets TabiMin before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review