TROVET Kitten Milk KMS
TROVET Kitten Milk KMS is a complete artificial milk supply for (motherless) kittens, as an alternative or an addition to mother's milk.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Colostrum is the first milk produced by the mother after giving birth. It contains a number of essential substances that the kitten should ingest within 24 hours. When preparing for the birth of kittens, it is always good to have a small amount of kitten milk available so the kittens can be adequately fed, or to use should the kittens cannot be fed by their mother.
From birth, kittens are entirely dependent on the supply of nutrients contained in kitten milk. If the mother has insufficient milk, or if the milk is not of a sufficient quality, it is necessary to replace or supplement the kitten milk. Kittens that are fed a good kitten milk substitute in the first 4 weeks of their life will develop into healthy cats. TROVET Kitten Milk KMS has been formulated to meet the needs of kittens.
- High-quality, complete milk substitute with a high energy and protein content.
- Contains a low lactose content that makes it comparable to mother's milk.
- Used for motherless kittens, and suitable as a food supplement for large litters and for kittens suffering from insufficient care from the mother cat.
Dosage: 2 scoops (2 scoops = 5 grams) of milk powder in 20 ml of water (45-50 ºC) makes 25 ml of Kitten Milk. Pour the required amount of water and the corresponding quantity of milk powder into the bottle. Close the bottle and shake well. Important: Make sure the milk is cooled to 38 ºC. Check the temperature by carefully pouring some milk on the wrist.
Do not use in:
Adult cats or weaned kittens.
Milk and milk products, oils and fats (whey fat, coconut oil), sugar, minerals.
Have you used TROVET Kitten Milk KMS before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review