Verm-X for Dogs
- Verm-X Crunchies for Dogs - 100g £7.95
- Verm-X Crunchies for Dogs - 325g £20.50
- Verm-X Crunchies for Dogs - 650g £40.50
- Verm-X Crunchies for Dogs - 1.3kg £76.75
- Verm-X Crunchies for Dogs - 2.6kg £150.50
- Verm-X Liquid for Dogs - 250ml £28.50
- Verm-X Liquid for Dogs - 500ml £51.50
- Verm-X Liquid for Dogs - 1 litre £97.75
- Verm-X Pellets for Dogs - 200g £17.25
|Verm-X Crunchies for Dogs - 100g||£7.95|
|Verm-X Crunchies for Dogs - 325g||£20.50|
|Verm-X Crunchies for Dogs - 650g||£40.50|
|Verm-X Crunchies for Dogs - 1.3kg||£76.75|
|Verm-X Crunchies for Dogs - 2.6kg||£150.50|
|Verm-X Liquid for Dogs - 250ml||£28.50|
|Verm-X Liquid for Dogs - 500ml||£51.50|
|Verm-X Liquid for Dogs - 1 litre||£97.75|
|Verm-X Pellets for Dogs - 200g||£17.25|
Verm-X products are a food supplement for the optimal intestinal health of dogs. Verm-X for dogs is available as a tasty crunchie or a liquid which can easily be added to the dog's food.
The Verm-X Range
It is Verm-X's mission to make sure that animals stat healthy and that they have and keep optimal intestinal health and hygiene. Verm-X started with products for horses in 2002. In collaboration with some of the most renowned naturopathic physicians Paddocks Farm Partnership started producing a healthy herbal preparation. This day, the Verm-X range includes successful product for horses, cows, chickens, dogs, cats, rabbits, and rodents, sheep and goats, pigs, aviary birds, racing pigeons, game birds, reptiles and llamas and alpacas.
Advantages of Verm-X herbal preparation
- No prescription needed
- Recommended by a growing number of veterinarians
- A continually improving recipe scientifically researched
- Easy to administer
- Animals usually find the kibble and crunchies highly palatable
- No resistance known
- 100% natural ingredients grown organically
- Suitable for organic farming
Verm-X Crunchies for dogs
The crunchies are made to be a daily treat for dogs. You no longer need to buy other snacks or reward crunchies: the Verm-X Crunchies serve as a reward and provide continuous support for healthy intestines. Smaller packages can be resealed. Larger packages of Verm-X Crunchies come in a sturdy plastic container which can be reused.Dosage:
- Small breeds 2 crunchies per day (e.g. Jack Russell Terriers)
- Medium breeds 4 crunchies per day (e.g. Labradors)
- Large breeds 6 crunchies per day (e.g. Newfoundlands)
Verm-X liquid for dogs
Verm-X liquid for dogs is a monthly 3-day course which is added to the food. The liquid version of Verm-X for dogs is ideal for use by kennel owners and for owners of working dogs. It is more affordable but equally effective. All Verm-X liquid packages come with a free handy measuring cup.Dosage:
Add Verm-X Liquid for dogs to meals for 3 consecutive days. Repeat every month.
- Small breeds 5ml per day for 3 consecutive days
- Medium-sized breeds 10ml per day for 3 consecutive days
- Large breeds 15ml per day for 3 consecutive days
Verm-X Pellets for Dogs
The Verm-X Pellets support the natural regulation of intestinal hygiene. The herbal pellets consist of 100% purely natural components based on a hypoallergenic formula. The added herbs have been selected for the overall improvement of general health.Dosage:
- Small breed dogs between 5kg and 10kg: Feed one 10g scoop per day
- Medium breed dogs between 11kg and 20kg: Feed two 10g scoops per day (=20g total)
- Large breed dogs over 20kg: Feed three 10g scoops per day (=30g total)
- Verm-X herbal preparation: Brown rice, bird flour, sugar beet pulp, potato, yeast, garlic, cinnamon, seaweed, thyme, peppermint, fennel, cleavers, nettle, mix of vitamins and minerals, slippery elm, bitter wood, Cayenne, green tea extract, FOS prebiotics, probiotics MOS, salmon oil, chicken fat.
- Verm-X Crunchies: Brown rice, bird flour, sugar beet pulp, potato, yeast, garlic, cinnamon, seaweed, thyme, peppermint, fennel, cleavers, nettle, mix of vitamins and minerals, slippery elm, bitter wood, Cayenne, green tea extract, FOS prebiotics, probiotics MOS, salmon oil, chicken fat.
- Verm-X liquid: Garlic, Cinnamon, ethanol, thyme, fennel, peppermint, cleavers, nettle, slippery elm, bitte wood and cayenne
- Verm-X Pellets: Oats, cinnamon, garlic, common thyme, hempseed meal, sugar beet pulp, nettle, cleavers, fennel, peppermint, slippery elm, quassia, dextrose, cayenne, sunflower oil.
- This product is not comparable to a regular worming treatment. If you do want to use Verm-x as a replacement for such a treatment, please have your veterinarian carry out a faecal examination.
- After opening Verm-X products, they can be used until the expiration date if stored in a cool and dry place.
- N.B.: When using Verm-X for the first time, a double dose may be safely given for 14 days.
Have you used Verm-X for Dogs before? Let us know what you think about this product.