Veterinary HPM Clinical Diet - Urology for Cats (Previously: VetComplex Urology)
Veterinary HPM Clinical Diet - Urology is special diet food for cats that are susceptible to feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD).
- Free veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- More than 10,000 products available
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Veterinary HPM Clinical Diet - Urology
Virbac Veterinary HPM Clinical Diet - Urology from Virbac ensures that the supply of minerals (which cause stones to form) is limited. The acidity of the urine is affected so that these stones cannot form, and existing stones dissolve. In addition, this product reduces the risk of obesity because obesity increases the risk of FLUTD.
Veterinary HPM Urology
- Struvite Dissolution: This clinical diet has been specifically designed to help dissolve urinary crystals and struvite stones (urolithiasis) in cats, within 5 to 12 weeks. Once tests confirm that the stones and/or crystals have all dissolved, you can change your cat's diet to Dissolution & Prevention.
- Dissolution & Prevention: This clinical diet helps prevent the formation of urinary crystals, struvite stones and calcium oxalate stones in cats. It optimises the urinary pH (6.1 - 6.3), which lowers the chance of struvite stones being formed without stimulating the formation of calcium oxalate stones.
- Water Intake & Behaviour: This clinical diet can be used in cats with bladder infections with an unidentifiable cause such as Feline Idiopathic Cystitis (FIC). A bladder infection can cause the environment of the bladder to become disrupted and consequently lead to the formation of urinary stones or crystals. This diet helps prevent recurring struvite and oxalate stone formation. It further helps stimulate your cat's water intake as well as optimising the urinary pH level.
- Struvite Dissolution: Dehyderated protein (pork and poultry), potato starch, hydrolysed animal protein (pork and poultry), animal fats, minerals, peas, bean pods, rice, beet pulp, flaxseed, brewer's yeast, fish oil, lignocellulose, psyllium (Plantago (L.). ) spp.), fructo-oligosaccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of chitosan), chondroitin sulphate, Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Dissolution & Prevention: Dehyderated protein (pig and poultry), potato starch, hydrolysed animal protein (pig and poultry), animal fats, minerals, bean pods, peas, lignocellulose, rice, beet pulp, flaxseed, brewer's yeast, psyllium (Plantago (L.). ) spp.), fructooligosaccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of chitosan), chondroitin sulphate, Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Urinary WIB: Hydrolysed protein (pork and poultry), potato starch, hydrolysed animal protein (pork and poultry), minerals, bean pods, peas, animal fats, lignocellulose, rice, beet pulp, flaxseed, brewer's yeast, fish oil, psyllium (Plantago (L.). ) spp.), fructo-oligosaccharides, dried green tea concentrate, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of chitosan), chondroitin sulphate, Lactobacillus acidophilus.
Have you used Veterinary HPM Clinical Diet - Urology for Cats (Previously: VetComplex Urology) before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review
This is the best dry food I've come across so far, in the 4 years my cats been suffering with urinary tract problems, virbac are a renowned medical company and their previous products I've used have given me complete confidence in what they say they do, they will do. My cats has been on this food about 5 months now and his appetite is now normal, he hasn't had or shown any symptoms of his complaint, so I'm feeling confident this food is keeping his illness under control. He is very happy with this food and I know this as he is leaving an empty bowl
My 10 year old neutered cat has had repeated serious cystitis episodes. With this dry food there have been no more attacks, he wolfs it down!
An absolute gem of a find, after trawling through the Internet, 100s of reviews and ordering and trying numerous brands of urinary cat food, I failed to find one that my cat would eat. He started suffering with urinary crystals three years ago, he got over that so I thought, but a few months ago he nearly died as the urinary food he was on wasn't enough and he developed struvite stones resulting in numerous ops, he wouldn't eat or drink and was getting thinner and had other complications as a result. I liked the reviews on this brand saying the cats enjoyed it so I ordered a bag, and boy how his life has changed, he eats more than ever now, drinks and loves this food. He's been really happy and hopefully he's on the road to recovery and the stones won't return with this dissolution and prevention food. Thanks virbac, this company really are a tremendous pharmaceutical manufacturer and they have your pets health at the front of their products.
Great price well below other sites. No delivery charge and super quick delivery. HPM Clinical diet has saved my cats life and means I don't have to worry about possible renal failure. He is fit and healthy again. Thank you Vetsend