Terms & Conditions
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are (currently) automatically saved to your computer when visiting a website. They contain information that is used when you revisit a website, such as login details, password and language preferences.
There are two reasons for using cookies:
1. To improve the user experience by remembering previous details and automatically filling in data fields so that the user does not have to fill them in repeatedly.
2. To register the user's online behaviour and interests. This is done to optimise the website and user experience, and allows you to receive specific advertisements. Furthermore, cookies are used to register incoming online traffic from affiliate programs (referring website), which they are rewarded for in the form of a commission.
Cookies only register information based on your online behaviour; cookies never store personal information such as your name, address or age.
Vetsend.co.uk saves cookies each time the site is visited for the aforementioned purposes.
To measure and register traffic and user journeys on Vetsend.co.uk, anonymised Google Analytics data is used, which allows us to signal problems and improve pages.
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of promotional codes:
- Promotional codes are valid for a limited time only, they cannot be redeemed after the expiry date.
- A promotional code cannot be redeemed on items that are unavailable.
- If the promotional code lowers the total cost of the order below the £59 limit for free delivery, a delivery charge will apply as calculated.
- The competition or promotion is controlled and owned by Vetsend (not Facebook)
- Please contact Vetsend at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Facebook page. You cannot contact Facebook directly regarding our promotions or competitions.
- The time period per promotion concur with the information given on Facebook
- Any and all prizes that can be won can be found on our Facebook page.
- The Vetsend team will choose a winner within one week after the competition has ended.
- To receive the prize, the winner should notify Vetsend through Facebook, using a private message, within four weeks of being elected
- Users are responsible for the content and legal liability of their messages
- The results are definitive
Additional terms and conditions specific to certain promotions and/or competitions are communicated within the description.
We reserve the right to refuse publication of product reviews based on the following content:
- Addresses or phone numbers,
- Email addresses,
- Blasphemy, swear words, rude or hurtful comments,
- Links to other websites,
- Comments about the items availability, price or alternative purchase possibilities,
- Questions about an order,
- Advertisements, solicitations or other commercial content,
- Comments with insufficient grounds or questionable experience with the product,
- Incoherent use of the English language