Terms & Conditions
Delivery times may be delayed by 1-2 weeks due to COVID-19.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer when visiting a website. The information from these files are being used when you revisit a website. Prime examples of cookies are remembering your username, password or language preference. Cookies only register information by using your internet behaviour. Cookies will therefore never save personal information such as your name, address, sex and age.
Why are cookies being used?
Cookies are being used for three objectives:
1. To improve the usability of your website visit. For example, this includes remembering your login details, so that you won’t have submit this information repeatedly.
2. Registration of internet behaviour and personal interests of website visitors. This is being used to optimise the website and thus optimise the user experience. This information also enables us to show personalised advertisements to internet users, related to previous visited specific pages.
3. Finally, cookies are often being used by affiliate networks to determine through which affiliate or partner (a referring website; more information) an order has been realised. For this contribution, the affiliate or partner will be rewarded with a commission.
Cookie use on Vetsend
When you visit Vetsend.co.uk and use our website, cookies will be saved on behalf of the objectives mentioned above. You can find an overview of the different kinds of cookies below:
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. For example, this enables us to remember which products have been placed in your shopping basket. With session cookies we can temporarily store information of your session (website visit), such as completed form details.
In addition, we use a cookie which remembers if the cookie notification has been closed, whereby you indicate to accept the cookies. We also remember the language in which the website is being used.
- Cookie name: MPSession, medpets_session, PHPSESSID, cwarning, cookie_V_ID, cookie_c_ID, cookie_t_ID
Google Analytics: with the help of Google Analytics we keep track of the visitor stream on our website. This enables us to trace bottlenecks and to remove them accordingly, as well as improving individual web pages. Moreover, information that is collected regarding preferences and personal interests is used for personalised advertisements on other websites.
- Cookie name: starts with _ga, _gid, _gac, _dc_gtm_UA
VWO: the analytical tool VWO enables us to carry out tests on our website. These tests consist of two different webpage versions. As a visitor of our website, you are shown one of these webpage versions when a test is live. The purpose of these tests is to compare which version of the webpage comes out as most optimal for user experience.
- Cookie name: starts with _vis_opt_, EXPERIMENT_ID, _vwo_uuid
Marketing and advertisement cookies
Criteo: Vetsend.co.uk advertises on different websites with products that you have visited on our website before. To do this, we use Criteo. If you prefer to not see these remarketing advertisements, we advise you to unsubscribe temporarily or permanently here.
Google Analytics Remarketing: with Google Analytics we measure how you navigate on our website, so that we in turn can show you products and advertisements, on our own website and other websites, that might be relevant to you.
Facebook: products that are being showed to you on our website are being saved. We then use this information to show relevant advertisements on Facebook.
Affiliate: Cookies register by which partner from our affiliate network an order has been established. This enables us to reward our partner by handing out a commission. For this affiliate network, we use our own affiliate program and two different third parties: TradeTracker and Affilinet.
Removal and deactivation of cookies
Below you will find an overview of various browsers on how to deactivate or remove cookies. Please note: this could stop your browser from working correctly.
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of promotional codes:
- Promotional codes are valid for a limited time only, they cannot be redeemed after the expiry date.
- A promotional code cannot be redeemed on items that are unavailable.
- If the promotional code lowers the total cost of the order below the £59 limit for free delivery, a delivery charge will apply as calculated.
- The competition or promotion is controlled and owned by Vetsend (not Facebook)
- Please contact Vetsend at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Facebook page. You cannot contact Facebook directly regarding our promotions or competitions.
- The time period per promotion concur with the information given on Facebook
- Any and all prizes that can be won can be found on our Facebook page.
- The Vetsend team will choose a winner within one week after the competition has ended.
- To receive the prize, the winner should notify Vetsend through Facebook, using a private message, within four weeks of being elected
- Users are responsible for the content and legal liability of their messages
- The results are definitive
Additional terms and conditions specific to certain promotions and/or competitions are communicated within the description.
We reserve the right to refuse publication of product reviews based on the following content:
- Addresses or phone numbers,
- Email addresses,
- Blasphemy, swear words, rude or hurtful comments,
- Links to other websites,
- Comments about the items availability, price or alternative purchase possibilities,
- Questions about an order,
- Advertisements, solicitations or other commercial content,
- Comments with insufficient grounds or questionable experience with the product,
- Incoherent use of the English language