AA Cystitabhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
AA Cystitab is a food supplement formulated to support recovery from bladder and urinary tract problems.
A form of idiopathic cystitis occurs in cats. If other causes are ruled out, such as bacterial infection, bladder stones/crystals, etc., idiopathic cystitis may be the problem. The cause is unknown but appears to be strongly related to stress. Reassuring cat pheromones such as Feliway reduce stress levels significantly, and can support the effectiveness of Cystitab.
How AA Cystitab works
AA Cystitab binds to the defective bladder wall and urinary tract, reducing inflammation and promoting healthy bladder function. It helps to restore the damaged bladder wall and keep it healthy.
Administration and Dosage
Administer directly into the mouth, or crush and mix with food.
- First week: 1 tablet per 5 kg of body weight, twice daily.
- The following 3 weeks: 1 tablet per 5 kg of body weight, once daily.
- Maintenance dose: 1 tablet per 5 kg of body weight, every other day.
AA Cystitab contains 125 mg N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with AA Cystitab ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review