Aplazylhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
With healthy joints, your cat or dog can play, run, jump and walk. Joint problems can be the cause of a reduction in vitality in your pet. In order to support your cat or dog's musculoskeletal system, you can give him Aplazyl. The tablets contain chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine, sulphate and are rich in Omega-3 fish oil. These ingredients contribute to the lubrication and protection of the joints and the protection of the cartilage. Aplazyl can be given to cats, dogs, puppies and pregnant cats.
You can give your cat or dog Aplazyl if it:
- struggles to get up in the morning
- is less active than usual
- needs more time to get going
- can't keep up when you take him for a walk
- looks stiff when walking
Please note: Please contact your veterinarian if your cat or dog has joint problems.
- Puppies in the growth phase (between the ages of 6 weeks and 6 months): ½ tablet per day.
- Convalescent dogs, sports dogs, dogs with stiffness: 1 tablet daily per 10 kg of body weight for 1 to 2 months.
- Older dogs, pregnant bitches: <20 kg: 1 tablet per day.
- Older dogs, pregnant bitches: >20 kg: 2 tablets per day. This quantity of tablets can be given indefinitely.
- Convalescent cats, older cats, cats with stiffness: 1/2 tablet daily per 5 kg of body weight for 12 weeks.
- Pregnant cats: ½ tablet daily per 5 kg of body weight. Please note: This dosage can be used from 30 days before until 60 days after the birth of the litter.
Aplazyl is available in packs of 60, 120, 300 or 600 tablets.
Green-lipped mussel powder(Perna canaliculus), glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, algae powder(Chlorella pyrenoidosa), fish oil, nettle powder (Urtica urens), manganese chelate of amino acids, hydrated, aromatic substances, devil's claw extract (Harpagophytum procumbens), frankincense extract (Boswellia serrata).
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Aplazyl ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review