Audevard Ekygard has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Note: Audevard Ekygard has a new, improved, plant-based composition with Pectigard Complex (pectin-lecithin), as well as magnesium hydroxide and plant extracts.
Audevard Ekygard supports your horse's stomach. During stressful situations or sports, the acidity can change to such an extent that your horse may suffer from it. Specific nutritional support can help during these periods. Ekygard contains Pectigard Complex, as well as magnesium hydroxide and plant extracts. It can be used during transport, competitions and when the horse is on medication. If your horse only needs occasional support, you can also opt for the Ekygard Flash.
- Triple protection of the stomach
- Nutritional support for the stomach needs of horses
- Plant-based composition without any animal by-products or dyes
- With Pectigard Complex, magnesium hydroxide and plant extracts
- Adult horse: 2 scoops in the morning and in the evening.
- Ponies: 1 scoop in the morning and the evening.
You can give Ekygard throughout the year. 1 scoop is 20 grams. It's best to plan ahead. If your horse is going to have a period with an increased need, such as during transport, competition, medication intake, etc., then you should give Ekygard at least 3 to 4 days before and 1 week after this period.
2.4 kg tub: enough for up to 30 days of use for adult horses or 2 months of use for ponies.
Composition per 1 kg
Lithothamnion 245.000 mg, Pectigard complex 200.000 mg (potato pulp, soy lecithin, dried apple pulp, pectin), alfalfa 80.000 mg ,magnesium hydroxide 50.000 mg, sea-buckthorn berries (Hippophae rhamnoides) 40.000 mg, brewer’s yeast, algae (Ascophyllum Nodosum) 20.000 mg, fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum), maize by-products, sugar beet molasses, perilla oil, Stevia Rebaudania, aloe (Aloe vera) 1.000 mg.
Digestive enhancers: 4b1702 Actisaf (Saccharomyces cerevisiae - NCYC Sc47) 2.64 x 10^11 KVE/kg.
Technological enhancers: 1m558i bentonite clay 280.000 mg
Moisture <10%, crude ash 48.6%, calcium 8.2%, sodium 0.75%, phosphorous 0.27%.
Other customers also bought
Audevard Ekygard reviews
Do you have experience with Audevard Ekygard ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review