Barn-i Herbal Hay has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Barn-i Herbal Hay
Rabbits and rodents mostly eat hay. Hay contains fibres, which benefits the digestion. You can give your pet unlimited hay every day. The Barn-I Herbal Hay is green, fresh scented hay with herbs to make it even more attractive for your rabbit or rodent. The herbs also have a positive effect on the animal's digestion. The hay is available in five different flavours. The bags of Barn-I Herbal Hay can be closed easily with the accessory clip to keep it fresh.
Tip: When the hay is given on the bottom of the cage or enclosure it can become dirty, which could reduce your pet's appetite. With a food ball or hay rack you can supply the hay easily and clean.
- Barn-i Herbal Hay – Marigold and Nettle: Marigold supports the immune system and nettle is rich in iron and vitamin C.
- Barn-i Herbal Hay- Cornflower and birch leaf: Cornflower supports digestion and birch leaf has cleansing properties.
- Barn-i Herbal Hay – Rosehip and Peppermint: Rosehip is rich in vitamins and peppermint leaf has a fresh, invigorating scent.
- Barn-i Herbal Hay – Camomile and Dandelion: Camomile has a calming effect and dandelion supports the digestion.
- Barn-i Herbal Hay – Carrot and Echinacea: Echinacea supports the immune system and carrot is rich in beta carotenes, which the body turns into vitamin A.
Other customers also bought
Barn-i Herbal Hay reviews
1 - 2 of 2 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
Simple. Nothing else comes close. Always found it so difficult to get him to eat hay until we discovered Barn-i and I get it! Looks and smells like nothing else you can buy in the UK, you don't have to be a bunny to appreciate it, not that I'm going to eat it mind:-)
I've ordered this 4 months running now and the quality has been consistently great. My rabbits eat so much more hay now that this has been introduced to their diet. Delivery is usually within 3 days and by courier so easily tracked. Can't faulty the product or company.