Beaphar Glucosamine Tablets has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Glucosamine Tablets
Is your dog or cat in the growth phase or does your pet struggle to move? Beaphar Glucosamine tablets can offer a solution. The tablets support the maintenance of flexible joints and contribute to the build-up of cartilage and lubrication of the joints.
- Supports healthy joints
- Suitable for growing puppies and when your pet struggles with movement
- Lubricates the joints
- Supports the production of cartilage
- Can be given daily
Administration and dosage
The tablets can be given as treats or mixed with the food. Give your pet 1 tablet per 10kg of body weight per day in the first 4 to 6 weeks. You can then reduce the dosage to half a tablet per 10kg of body weight per day. These tablets can be given for an indefinite period of time.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar Glucosamine Tablets reviews
Do you have experience with Beaphar Glucosamine Tablets ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review