This product is no longer available.
Boneguard Chew Snack Holder
Chewing a bone or a chew snack can lead to discomfort. For example, the dog may eat the last piece of the chew snack in one go, which can cause health problems. With the Chew Snack Holder from Boneguard, this is no longer a problem. You can simply put a Boneguard chew snack in this holder. These snacks have a hole, allowing you to attach them to the Chew Snack Holder. This means that your dog can't eat the last piece of the snack in one go. In addition, the holder is made of natural rubber and keeps the bone off the floor, so that it doesn't stain your floor. The bright red colour makes the Snack Holder highly visible, and the shape ensures that the snack doesn't slide under your furniture.
- Make chew snacks safe for your dog to eat
- Keeps the bone off the floor to prevent stains.
- Bright red colour makes the Snack Holder easy to find
- Made of natural rubber
- Available in 4 sizes
- Matching chew snacks sold separately: Boneguard Rawhide Bones and Boneguard Chew Sticks.
Boneguard Chew Snack Holder is available in four sizes:
- Size 0: suitable for small dogs from 0.5 to 4.5 kg
- Size 1: suitable for small dogs from 4.5 to 15 kg
- Size 2: suitable for medium or large dogs from 15 to 38 kg
- Size 3: suitable for large dogs from 38 to 65 kg
You can place a matching Boneguard Chew Snack in the opening of the holder. Attach the snack to the holder by putting the plug through the hole in the bone. You can now give the Boneguard Chew Snack Holder with the snack to your dog. The screws are also available separately.
Please note: You will only receive the Boneguard Chew Snack Holder. The matching snacks are sold separately. These Boneguard bones are produced in Europe and dried over a period of 2 to 4 weeks. No chemicals are used in this process.
To avoid your dog biting into the holder, replacing the chew ahead of time is recommended.