Supleneo Flex is no longer available. Please look here for suitable alternatives.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Supleneo Flex is a food supplement taken as part of complete joint care for dogs, with easy administration (once daily) and composed of high-quality ingredients.
Supleneo Flex is a supplement for the support and maintenance of healthy joints in dogs. It can be used alone or alongside osteoarthritis treatment. Osteoarthritis is a painful condition that affects the joints. It is a chronic joint disorder of the musculoskeletal system, where joint cartilage deteriorates over time and may even disappear completely. This process is considered "wear and tear". Symptoms of the disease include pain, stiffness and loss of motor function.
Supleneo is a highly palatable, soft chew tablet that resembles meat, specially developed to meet the needs of dogs. It is ideally suited for larger breeds, but also for active and working dogs that have an increased risk of injuries. It can also be used as part of the treatment of osteoarthritis. Also suitable for dogs with overburdened joints due to being overweight.
|Starting dose per day (up to 6 weeks):|
|Up to 10 kg||1 chew tablet||10-25 kg||2 chew tablets||25 kg and over||3 chew tablets|
|Up to 10 kg||0.5 chew tablet||10-25 kg||1 chew tablet||25 kg and over||1.5 chew tablets|
Complete joint care:
The ideal programme for general health, wellbeing and joint care in dogs:
- Nutrition: a proper diet is important for dogs to keep fit and active throughout their lives.
- Weight: a healthy weight ensures that the joints are not overburdened.
- Movement: every dog should get enough exercise and rest, so that the joints remain flexible and to minimise "wear and tear".
Contains a combination of three key ingredients that are similar to those found in joint supplements for humans, but with an adapted texture and flavour for dogs:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is one of the natural building blocks of healthy cartilage. Glucosamine plays a role in the prevention of degeneration of essential connective tissue.
- Chondroitin sulphate is involved in the preservation of elasticity in cartilage and supports synthesis, it also assists in the production and viscosity enhancement of synovial fluid.
- Tocopherols, combined with components of Vitamin E, have anti-oxidant properties.
Have you used Supleneo flex before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review