Use discount code: PROMO2022 for a 5% discount
Canikur Prohas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Canikur Pro is a probiotic and prebiotic nutritional supplement designed to support natural intestinal flora in dogs and cats. Probiotics produce short-chained fatty acids, a very important nutrient for the intestinal cells. Prebiotics are substrates that stimulate the growth of certain species of bacteria that are useful for the intestinal flora. Bio-Mos-C stimulates the growth of the useful bacteria and has the additional advantage that it reduces the number of pathogenic bacteria in the dog's intestines. Montmorillonite is a clay mineral that soaks up viruses, toxins and foreign substances such as heavy metals or pesticides like a sponge.
- Helps reduce the duration of acute diarrhoea and helps reduce the frequency.
- Helps reduce the frequency of antibiotics-related diarrhoea.
- Helps the immune system to balance the intestines.
Dosage Weight Dose Cats 1-2ml twice a day Pups and dogs, up to 10kg 2ml twice a day Medium dogs, 11 - 25kg 4ml twice a day Large dogs, 26 - 40kg 6ml twice a day Very large dogs, more than 40kg 8ml twice a day
Turn the ring on the syringe to the desired dose and place the Canikur Pro paste in the food dish or directly into the dog's mouth. It is recommended that you replace the cap on the syringe after use to prevent lumps. Use Canikur Pro for as long as needed or as recommended by your veterinarian to restore and maintain the natural balance of intestinal flora during periods of stress, a course of antibiotics or at other times when the intestinal flora may be disrupted.
Soya oil, inactivated yeast, vegetable protein, hydrolysate, glucose, sodium chloride.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Canikur Pro ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review