Use discount code: PROMO2122 for a 5% discount
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Doghas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
The combination of highly digestible protein, rice, special dietary fibre and fish oil in Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Dog creates a balanced intestinal flora and optimal digestion. Dogs with gastrointestinal diseases may experience a decreased appetite, and weight loss can occur. The great tasting flavour of Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Dog promotes food intake, causing the dog to recover faster. The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA contribute to the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea
- Poor digestion and absorption
- Bacterial overgrowth
- Colitis (colon inflammation)
- Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining)
- Chronic enteritis/Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)
Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Dog is not suitable for
- Dogs with (a history of) pancreatitis
- Dogs with hyperlipidaemia
- Dogs with Lymphangiectasia
- Dogs with Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Moderate Calorie is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation
In acute diseases, allow at least 3 weeks of use, as the bowel requires this time to recover. If your pet has gastrointestinal problems, divide the daily amount into several small portions in order to put less strain on the gastrointestinal tract.
IngredientsRoyal Canin Gastro Intestinal Dog dry food ingredients
Rice, dehydrated poultry proteins, animal fats, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, yeast, egg powder, beet pulp, soya oil, minerals, vegetable fibres, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of Mannan-oligosaccharides), Tagetes (African) extract (source of lutein).Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Dog wet food ingredients
Meat and animal derivatives, fish and fish derivatives, cereals, vegetable products, oils and fats, minerals, yeast.Additives
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Iron, Iodine, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Selenium.
Preservatives and Antioxidants.
Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Moderate Calorie has the same nutrition and properties as Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal, but contains fewer calories.
For dogs up to the age of 12 months there is Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Junior.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Dog ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review