AA Arthritabs Chas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
AA Arthritabs C
Arthritabs from AA is a nutritional supplement for dogs. The ingredients of this product come from different plants. This supplement supports the condition of the musculoskeletal system and contributes to building a healthy bone system. AA Arthritabs also contribute to the immune function of the liver and kidneys.
- Food supplement for dogs
- To support the condition of the musculoskeletal system
- For building a healthy bone system
- Tasty scored tablets
You give the tablets directly in the mouth or mixed with the food for 1 to 3 months.
Dosage Life stage Body weight/breed size Number of tablets Young dog < 10 kg 2 x daily 0.5 tablet Young dog > 10 kg 2 x daily 1 tablet Adult dog Small Breeds 2 x daily 1 tablet Adult dog Large breeds 2 x daily 1.5 tablets
As a maintenance dose, you can give the above-mentioned dose every 6 months for 1 month. Store the tablets below 25°C. The best before date is stated on the packaging.
3 x 30 tablets and package leaflet
Taraxacum 6mg, Equisetum 3mg, Harpagophytum 3mg, Urtica 3mg, Salix, Rosmarinus officinalis, minerals and trace elements. Excipients: including maize starch, cellulose, Na gluconate, lactose and Mg stearate.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with AA Arthritabs C ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review