AA Diarstop - Pastehas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
AA Diarstop - Paste
The Diarstop paste from AA is the ideal product for your dog or cat with a weak stool and is easy to use. The paste contributes to thickening the stool, protecting and softening the intestinal mucosa and regulating the natural moisture balance.
Would you rather use tablets? You can find tablets here.
- Supplementary pet food for dogs and cats
- Ideal for animals with intestinal absorption problems
- Contributes to the thickening of the stool
- Supports the recovery and protection of the intestinal mucosa
- Helps regulate the natural fluid balance
- Easy dosage due to the dashes
How do you use AA Diarstop - Paste?
Give the paste twice a day, according to the recommended dose, directly in the mouth or mixed through the food. The recommended duration of use is three days, use longer if necessary on veterinary advice. By placing the dosing ring at the desired dash line, you avoid giving too much at once.
Animal species Daily dose Dogs and cats up to 7 kg 2 x daily 1 ml Dogs from 7.1 to 18 kg 2 x daily 2 ml Dogs from 18.1 to 30 kg 2 x daily 4 ml
1 dash line corresponds to 1 ml of paste.
Dosing syringes of 15 or 32 ml. It is recommended to use the 15ml dosing syringe on dogs and cats up to 15 kg. From 15 kg, the 32 ml is recommended.
What is the composition?
Kaolin (E559, binding agent), inulin (instant fibrulin), glycerol, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, sodium chloride, magnesium citrate, potassium sorbate (E202), dye brown (E150a), dye red (E124), dye blue (E133), dye brilliant black (E151), activated carbon, purified water.
Crude ash: 28%, water: 38%, sodium: 2.5%, crude protein: 0%, crude fibre: 0%, potassium: 0.1%, crude fat: 0%.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with AA Diarstop - Paste ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review