AA Melotran Skin Sprayhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
AA Melotran Skin Spray
The Melotran Skin Spray of AA-Vet is a spray that contains honey and essential oils. Honey has a calming effect and supports the skin's ability to recover. The essential oils keep the skin supple. The spray forms a thin film layer on the skin to optimally protect the skin. This way it has a long-lasting effect.
- With honey and essential oils
- Soothing effect
- Supports the skin's ability to repair itself
- Makes the skin feel softer
- Essential oils keep the skin supple
- The skin spray forms a thin film on the skin for optimal protection
Directions for use
If necessary, clean the skin carefully with some water first. Then dry the skin. Shake the spray before use and apply once or twice a day to the skin surface. There is no need to cover the skin after application.
Please note: don't use in case of an allergy to bee-related products.
Propylene glycol and Propolis extract
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with AA Melotran Skin Spray ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review