AA Uiercrème - Bag Balm has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
AA Uiercrème - Bag Balm
Do you want to soften the skin of your animal and protect it against the harmful influences of rain, wind, cold and sun? Use the AA Uiercrème! This bag balm has a nourishing and anti-bacterial effect and doesn't feel greasy. It's perfect to use on the chapped and irritated skin of your horse. Use regularly to improve efficacy.
- Nourishing, non-greasy cream
- Contains allantoin
- Anti-bacterial effect
- Soothes and protects against harmful weather influences
- Regular use promotes efficacy
Directions for use
Apply a layer to affected skin. Repeat as many times as necessary.
Aqua, paraffinum liquidum, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, ceteareth-25, phenoxyethanol, cetrimonium chloride, ethylhexyglycerin, perfume, allantoin, benzyl salicylate, triethanolamine, hexyl cinnamol, linalool, coumarin, citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, butylphenyl methylpropional, isoeugenol, benzyl alcohol, geraniol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, eugenol, benzyl benzoate, amyl cinnamal, evernia prunasti extract, citral, limonene
Other customers also bought
AA Uiercrème - Bag Balm reviews
Do you have experience with AA Uiercrème - Bag Balm ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review