AA Vitamin B Complex has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
AA Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B is essential for the enzymes that regulate the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. If there is too little vitamin B in the body, this can cause digestive problems. The tablets of the AA Vitamin B Complex help regulate the vitamin B content in the body.
- Food supplement for dogs and cats
- Helps stabilize the content of vitamin B
- Can be used for vitamin B deficiency
- In tablet form that can be easily divided by four
How do you use AA Vitamin B Complex?
During two weeks, a daily dose of:
1/2 to 1 tablet per 5 kg body weight for cats and 1 tablet per 10 kg body weight for dogs.
This can be given directly in the mouth or with something tasty. After two weeks, it is important to discuss with the vet whether the tablets should be given for a longer period of time.
Box with 3 strips of 10 tablets including package leaflet.
What is the composition?
The tablets of AA Vitamin B Complex consist of: vit B1 100 mg, vit B2 20 mg, vit B6 100 mg, vit B12 0.5 mg, folic acid 10 mg, biotin 10 mg. Excipients: corn starch, cellulose, Na gluconate, Mg stearate and yeast as flavouring.
Store the AA Vitamin B Complex tablets in a cool and dry place. Out of the reach of children. Do not use after the expiration date shown on the packaging.
Other customers also bought
AA Vitamin B Complex reviews
Do you have experience with AA Vitamin B Complex ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review