Acana Classics Wild Coast has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Acana Classics Wild Coast
Dogs have evolved as carnivores, biologically adapted to thrive on a diet with varied fresh meat and fresh fish, supplemented with vegetables, fruits and grasses. Wild Coast from Acana Classics is made from pacific herring, arrowtooth flounder and silver hake. These fish are a source of healthy protein. The Omega 3 fatty acids in Wild Coast support your dog's condition. The low-glycaemic oat groats contribute to a stable blood sugar level and support the reduction of fat storage. This food is suitable for all dog breeds and phases of life.
Acana makes its natural animal food from local products. The evolution of dogs is taken into account when selecting the ingredients. Historically, their food consisted of fresh meat and was rich in protein. The ingredients are locally sourced (Alberta, Canada). Acana Biologically Appropriate is prepared with fresh meat, fresh fish, vegetables, fruit and herbs based on your dog's needs.
Biologically Appropriate animal food consists mostly of fresh ingredients. Another facet of Biologically Appropriate is that the food is adapted to suit the animal's digestive system. This is why the products are free of aromas, colourings, flavourings and other additives and are free from GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) and antibiotics.
- Source of healthy protein
- Full of Omega 3 fatty acids and meat proteins to support the animal's condition
- With low- glycaemic oat groats for a stable blood sugar level and a reduced fat storage
Raw salmon (22 %), dried herring (19 %), pearl barley, whole peas, oat groats, pork fat (8 %), whole oats, chickpea fibre, fish oil (1 %), calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, dried kelp, salt, dried chicory root, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole bottle pumpkin fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole courgette, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet leaves, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, holly root, rose hips.
Other customers also bought
Acana Classics Wild Coast reviews
1 - 1 of 1 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
My dog love it❤️