Activon Manuka Tulle Gauze Bandageshas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Activon Manuka Tulle Gauze Bandages
Activon Manuka Tulle is a three-layer viscose gauze bandage soaked in 100% Manuka honey. It keeps the wound moist and counters bad odours. It is ideal for use on granulating and superficial wounds.
- Three-layer bandage
- With honey
- Creates a moist wound environment
- Counters bad odours
- Effective against unwanted micro-organisms
- For granulating and superficial wounds
- Removes dead tissue
The gauze can be applied to any wound but is especially suitable for superficial and granulating (red) wounds.
Not suitable for
Do not use these bandages if your pet has an allergy to bee venom. In diabetic animals, we advise that you monitor the glucose levels, even though the honey does not enter the blood stream.
Apply the bandages to the affected skin. For larger wounds, the bandages can be placed next to each other or cut to size. If you want to cover larger surfaces or reduce the amount of honey in the wound, you can fold out the gauze. Then apply a secondary bandage over the top.
Store the bandages at room temperature. If the product does get hard, you can warm it with your hands right before use. If the bandage is too liquid, you can put it in the fridge for a couple of minutes.
Three-layer viscose gauze bandages with 100% Manuka honey.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Activon Manuka Tulle Gauze Bandages ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review