Affinity Advance Sterilised Turkey - Cathas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Affinity Advance Sterilized Turkey
Affinity Advance Sterilized - Turkey is a complete food for sterilised adult cats, made from turkey. This food from Affinity helps your cat to stay healthy after spaying or neutering. The composition supports an optimal urinary pH, which in turn, supports a healthy bladder environment. Spayed and neutered cats can also suffer from obesity. Affinity helps to maintain a healthy weight and ensures good intestinal function thanks to the easily digestible turkey. Omega 3 and 6 support healthy skin and coat and special minerals help prevent plaque
- Complete food for adult spayed and neutered cats
- Supports a good urinary pH
- Increases the resistance of the cat
- With easily digestible turkey for good intestinal function
- Helps maintain a healthy weight
Sterilised and castrated cats from 1 year old onwards.
Turkey (15%), wheat, maize protein, maize, dehydrated poultry proteins, barley (8%), wheat protein, dehydrated pork proteins, pea fibre, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fat stabilised with mixed tocopherols of natural origin, salt, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, plasma proteins, natural source of immunoglobulins (0.4%), natural polyphenols (0.01%).
Crude protein 37%, crude fat 10.5%, crude fibre 4.1%, crude ash 7%.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Affinity Advance Sterilised Turkey - Cat ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review