Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Atopic Doghas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Atopic Dog
Affinity Advance's Atopic is a complete dietetic food for medium and large sized dogs whose skin needs extra support. It contains a high proportion of essential fatty acids to support healthy skin and help strengthen the skin's barrier. It also helps to reduce intolerances to ingredients and nutrients.
- Kibbles are adapted to the size and needs of medium and large dogs (> 10 kg)
- To support skin function through a high proportion of essential fatty acids
- Based on easily digestible ingredients
- Contains a combination of bioflavonoids and vitamin E, to protect against free radicals
- With omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and olive leaf extract for a healthy and strong skin
- Trout and potato to reduce unwanted food reactions
- Aloe vera helps to hydrate the skin
- Collagen peptides support skin renewal
To be used with:
- Hair loss
- Intolerances to ingredients
The recommended duration of use is 2 months. Consultation with a veterinarian is recommended before use and for prolonging the duration of use.
3 or 12 kg
Corn, trout (17%), rice, corn protein, dehydrated trout protein (7%), animal fat stabilised with mixed tocopherols of natural origin, potato protein (4%), beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, hydrolysed collagen (2.6%), yeast, fish oil, vegetable fibre, soya oil, monocalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, salt, olive leaf extract (0.05%), aloe vera (50 mg/kg).
Crude protein 25%, crude fat 17%, crude fibre 3%, inorganic matter 7%, omega 3 1.2%, linoleic acid (omega 6) 3%.
Vitamin A 27000 IU, vitamin D3 1800 IU, vitamin E 450 mg, vitamin C 350 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 260 mg; potassium iodide 1.9 mg, copper sulphate pentahydrate 33 mg, manganese sulphate monohydrate 123 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 240 mg, zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 600 mg, sodium selenite 0.2 mg. With natural antioxidants.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Atopic Dog ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review