Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Gastroenteric Dog has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Gastroenteric Dog
Advance Gastroenteric by Affinity is a complete food for puppies and adult dogs to support digestion. It contains highly digestible ingredients, low fat and a higher ratio of sodium and potassium.
- Highly digestible ingredients with rice as carbohydrate source
- Low fat content
- Higher ratio of sodium and potassium
- With inulin (prebiotics) to support the intestinal function and a healthy intestinal flora
- Increased content of vitamin E and C against free radicals
- Lower fibre content for high total digestibility
- With immunoglobulin for good intestinal defence
- Coconut oil as a source of fast available fatty acids
- EPI (Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency)
- Support of the digestion
- Reduction of intestinal absorption disorders
Not suitable for
- Puppies under 14 weeks of age
3 or 12 kg
Rice, corn, corn gluten meal, dehydrated poultry proteins, coconut oil (4%), animal fat stabilised with a blend of natural tocopherols, hydrolysed animal proteins, hydrolysed soy protein, plasma proteins, natural source of immunoglobulins (1.4%), calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, yeast, potassium chloride, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides (0.4%), vegetable fibre, Highly digestible ingredients: pressure-cooked rice, coconut oil, hydrolysed soya protein.
Crude protein 25.5%, crude fat 12.75%, crude fibre 1.3%, inorganics 7.0%, sodium 0.35%, potassium 0.7%, glutamic acid 4.6% and chloride 0.7%.
Vitamin A 27000 IU, vitamin D3 1800 IU, vitamin E 475 mg, vitamin C 400 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 290 mg (Fe: 95 mg), potassium iodide 2.1 mg (I: 1.6 mg), copper sulphate pentahydrate 38 mg (Cu: 10 mg), manganese sulphate monohydrate 139 mg (Mn: 45 mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate 407 mg (Zn: 148 mg), sodium selenite 0.26 mg (Se: 0.12 mg). Technological additives Sepiolite (5000 mg). With natural antioxidants.
Other customers also bought
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Gastroenteric Dog reviews
Do you have experience with Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Gastroenteric Dog ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review