Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Gastroenteric Sensitive Cathas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Gastroenteric Sensitive Cat
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Gastroenteric Sensitive is a complete dietetic food for adult cats to support digestion. This easily digestible food has a moderate fat content and an increased sodium and potassium content.
- With prebiotics and omega-3 to support the intestinal flora
- Moderate fat content
- Higher sodium and potassium content
- With sepiolite for less faeces
- With rice to support digestion
- Wheat gluten free
- Digestive support
- EPI (Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency)
- Reduction of intestinal absorption disorders
Rice (34%), dehydrated turkey protein (16%), pea protein (11%), hydrolysed animal protein, hydrolysed soya protein, animal fat, dehydrated peas (5%), yeast, fish oil, coconut oil, vegetable fibre, potassium chloride, fructooligosaccharides (0.5%)
Crude protein 35.0%, crude oils and fats 14.0%, crude fibre 14.0%, crude ash 8.0%, sodium 0.5%, potassium 0.8%, omega 3 0.4%.
Vitamin A 2700 IU, vitamin D3 1800 IU, vitamin E 450 mg, vitamin C 350 mg, vitamin B12 0.58 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 358 mg (Fe: 118 mg), potassium iodide 2.6 mg (I: 2 mg), copper sulphate pentahydrate 45 mg (Cu: 12 mg), manganese sulphate monohydrate 169 mg (Mn: 55 mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate 407 mg (Zn: 148 mg), sodium selenite 0.33 mg (Se: 0.15 mg).
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Gastroenteric Sensitive Cat ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review