Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Renal Dog has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Renal Dog
Advance Veterinary Diets Renal from Affinity is a complete dietetic food to support the kidneys. It contains a limited amount of high-quality protein, low phosphorus and moderate sodium. All this to support your dog's kidneys with an appropriate diet.
- Adapted food for adult dogs to support kidneys
- With limited high quality protein
- With moderate phosphorous content
- With soluble fibre to support kidney function
- Promotes the formation of a pH-neutral urine in the range of 6.7 to 7.5
- High proportion of potassium and vitamin B
- Balanced recipe: contains all the nutrients, vitamins, minerals and trace elements your dog needs
- Temporary or chronic renal insufficiency
- To prevent oxalate stones
3 or 12 kg
Corn, rice, animal fat, stabilised with mixed tocopherols of natural origin, dehydrated egg, corn protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, sugar, beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable fibre, calcium carbonate, dried sweet whey, caseinate, purified vegetable fibre, inulin, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, salt, magnesium oxide, Protein sources: Dehydrated egg, corn protein, hydrolysed animal protein, sodium caseinate, dry sweet whey.
Crude protein 14,5 %, crude oils and fats 17,5 %, crude fibre 3,0 %, crude ash 4,5 %, calcium 0,8 %, phosphorus 0,3 %, sodium 0,25 %, potassium 0,6 %, omega-3 0,5 % and omega-6 2,8 %.
Vitamin A 27000 IU, vitamin D3 1800 IU, vitamin E 600 mg, L-Carnitine 250 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 291 mg (Fe: 95 mg), potassium iodide 2.1 mg (I: 1.6 mg), copper sulphate pentahydrate 37 mg (Cu: 9.8 mg), manganese sulphate monohydrate 137 mg (Mn: 45 mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate 240 mg (Zn: 88 mg), zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 600 mg (Zn: 60 mg), sodium selenite 0.27 mg (Se: 0.12 mg). With natural antioxidants.
Other customers also bought
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Renal Dog reviews
Do you have experience with Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Renal Dog ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review