Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Cathas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Cat
Bladder and urinary tract problems are common in cats. Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary is a complete dietary food for adult cats. Thanks to its moderate magnesium content and its acidifying properties, it reduces the risk of recurring struvite stones in the urinary tract. This complete and balanced food supports a healthy environment in the bladder.
- To support the bladder and urinary tract
- Moderate content of magnesium and minerals to inhibit the formation of struvite
- An optimal ratio of sodium and potassium increases the volume and dilution of the urine
- With glucosamine and chondroitin to support the mucous membrane of the urinary tract
- With uric acid properties
- Cats with lower urinary tract disease
- To prevent struvite stones
It is recommended that a vet be consulted before use or before extending the duration of use. To dissolve the stones use this product for 5 to 12 weeks; to reduce the risk of reappearance of struvite stones it is recommended to use the product initially for up to 6 months.
The amounts of food given are recommended daily allowances and should be adjusted according to age, breed, weather conditions, amount of exercise and physical condition. Store the food in a cool, dry place, away from the ground and direct sunlight. There should always be clean and fresh water within reach of the animal.
1.5 kg, 3 kg or 8 kg
Chicken, maize gluten meal, dehydrated pork proteins, rice, wheat, dehydrated poultry proteins, maize flour, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fat, dehydrated egg, salt, potassium chloride, fish oil, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate.
Urinary acidifying substances: maize gluten meal, phosphoric acid, methionine.
Crude protein 35%, crude fat 14%, crude fibre 2%, crude ash 6%, calcium 0.7%, phosphorus 0.8%, sodium 0.7%, potassium 0.9%, magnesium 0.07%, chloride 1.6%, sulphur 0.5%, moisture content 8.0%.
Vitamin A 27000 UI, vitamin D3 1800 UI, vitamin E 660 methionine 3600 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 350 mg (Fe: 115 mg), potassium iodide 2.6 mg (I: 2.0 mg), copper sulphate pentahydrate 46 mg (Cu: 12 mg), manganese sulphate monohydrate 169 mg (Mn: 55 mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate 549 mg (Zn: 200 mg), sodium selenite 0.33 mg (Se: 0.15 mg). With antioxidants.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Cat ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review