Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Doghas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Dog
Advance Urinary by Affinity is a complete diet food for dogs to support the bladder and urinary tract. It has a moderate magnesium content and acidifying properties. This makes it a suitable food to prevent repeated struvite formation.
- Dietary food to support bladder and urinary tract
- Low content of magnesium
- Acidification of the urine to prevent the formation of struvite
- High potassium content for optimal care
- Dissolving struvite
- Prevention of repeated struvite formation
Not suitable for
3 or 12 kg
Corn, rice, corn protein, wheat, dehydrated poultry proteins, animal fat stabilised with mixed tocopherols of natural origin, corn flour, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, dehydrated egg, potassium chloride, fish oil, calcium sulphate, salt.
Crude protein 22%, crude fat 15%, crude fibre 2%, inorganics 5%, calcium 0.7%, phosphorus 0.6%, sodium 0.25%, magnesium 0.08%, potassium 0.65%, chloride 0.78%, sulphur 0.35%.
Vitamin A 27000 IU, vitamin D3 1800 IU, vitamin E 315 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 260 mg (Fe: 86 mg), potassium iodide 1.9 mg (I: 1.4 mg), copper sulphate pentahydrate 33 mg (Cu: 8.8 mg), manganese sulphate monohydrate 123 mg (Mn: 40 mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate 407 mg (Zn: 148 mg), sodium selenite 0.2 mg (Se: 0.1 mg). With natural antioxidants.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Dog ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review