Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Sterilized Low Calorie Cathas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Sterilized Low Calorie Cat
Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Sterilized Low Calorie is a complete dietetic food for adult cats that have been neutered. The energy content in the food is moderate and the food is rich in fibre to help maintain a healthy weight of the cat. Thanks to its moderate magnesium content and its acidifying properties it reduces the risk of recurring struvite stones in the urine. This complete and balanced food supports a healthy environment in the bladder.
- To support the bladder and urinary tract
- Moderate in energy and high in fibre to help maintain a healthy weight
- Moderate levels of magnesium and minerals to inhibit the formation of struvite
- An optimal ratio of sodium and potassium increases the volume and dilution of the urine
- With glucosamine and chondroitin to support the mucous membrane of the urinary tract
- With uric acid properties
- Castrated cats with lower urinary tract disease
- To prevent struvite stones
2.5 kg or 7 kg
Chicken, corn proteins, dehydrated poultry proteins, corn flour, vegetable fibres, corn, wheat, dehydrated pork proteins, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fat (stabilised with mixed tocopherols of natural origin), wheat protein, salt, potassium chloride, fish oil, potassium citrate, glucosamine chondroitin sulphate
Crude protein 35.0%, crude fat 14.0%, crude fibre 1.5%, crude ash 6.5%, calcium 0.7%, phosphorus 0.7%, sodium 0.7%, potassium 0.9%, magnesium 0.07%, chloride 1.7%, sulphur 0.4%.
Vitamin A 27000 UI, vitamin D3 1800 IU, vitamin E 660mg, methionine 4000 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 260mg (Fe: 86mg), potassium iodide 1.9mg (I: 1.4mg), copper sulphate pentahydrate 33mg (Cu: 8.8mg), manganese sulphate monohydrate 123mg (Mn: 40mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate 407mg (Zn: 148mg), sodium selenite 0.2mg (Se: 0.1mg). With natural antioxidants.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Sterilized Low Calorie Cat ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review