Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Stress Cat has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Stress Cat
Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Stress from the brand Affinity is a complete diet food for spayed and neutered adult cats. This food contains a moderate amount of energy and is rich in fibre to help control body weight. It contains moderate levels of magnesium and has uric acidifying properties to reduce the risk of recurring urinary struvite stones.
- Contains lemon balm, fish peptides and tryptophan to support in stressful situations
- Low magnesium content
- With uric acid properties
- Contains chondroitin and glucosamine to support the bladder wall
Adult castrated cats with a risk of struvite stones
Chicken, rice, dehydrated poultry proteins, maize protein, maize flour, animal fat stabilised with a blend of natural tocopherols, hydrolysed animal proteins, fish oil, salt, potassium chloride, beet pulp, fructooligosaccharides, fish peptides (0.1%), melissa extract (0.1%), potassium citrate, glucosamine (400 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (100 mg/kg), urinary acidifiers corn protein, phosphoric acid, methionine.
Crude fibre 1.0%, crude ash 7.5%, calcium 0.9%, phosphorus 0.9%, sodium 0.8%, potassium 1.0%, magnesium 0.07%, chloride 2.2%, sulphur 0.4%, L-tryptophan 0.35%.
Vitamin A 27000 IU, vitamin D3 1800 IU, vitamin E 660 mg, methionine 4000 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 260 mg (Fe: 86 mg), potassium iodide 1.9 mg (I: 1.4 mg), copper sulphate pentahydrate 33 mg (Cu: 8.8 mg), manganese sulphate monohydrate 123 mg (Mn: 40 mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate 407 mg (Zn: 148 mg), sodium selenite 0.2 mg (Se: 0.1 mg), with natural antioxidants.
Other customers also bought
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Urinary Stress Cat reviews
1 - 1 of 1 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
My cat loves this food and it helps her with her stress and she's never had a UTI again!