Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Weight Balance Cat has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Weight Balance Cat
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Weight Balance Cat is a complete dietetic food for adult cats. It is formulated to reduce overweight and regulate lipid metabolism in cases of hyperlipidaemia. Weight Balance is low in energy and fat, but high in essential fatty acids. Clinical research has shown that 83% of cats lose weight within 3 months. After the cat has lost weight, the food can be given permanently to maintain the weight
- High protein content (40%) contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Contains 33% less fat than Advance Cat Adult
- With L-carnitine to stimulate fat burning
- The high fibre content ensures a feeling of fullness
- Overweight adult cats
1.5 kg or 8 kg
Corn protein, dehydrated poultry protein, corn, vegetable fiber, wheat, wheat protein, potato protein, barley, dehydrated pork proteins, pea fibre, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fat stabilised with a blend of natural tocopherols, beet pulp, potassium chloride, salt, calcium carbonate, fish oil, linseed, olive oil, natural polyphenols.
Vitamin A 30000 IU, vitamin D3 2000 IU, vitamin E 660 mg, L-carnitine 500 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 358 mg (Fe: 118 mg), iron fumarate 144 mg (Fe: 47 mg), potassium iodide 2.6 mg (I: 2 mg), copper sulphate pentahydrate 45 mg (Cu: 12 mg), manganese sulphate monohydrate 169 mg (Mn: 55 mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate 407 mg (Zn: 148 mg), sodium selenite 0.33 mg (Se: 0. 15 mg). With natural antioxidants.
Other customers also bought
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Weight Balance Cat reviews
Do you have experience with Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Weight Balance Cat ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review