This product is no longer available.
Affinity Advance Veterinary Diets Weight Balance Dog
Weight Balance by Affinity is a complete diet food for overweight dogs of medium and large size. It contains easily digestible ingredients and has a reduced energy and fat content. A high protein content helps maintain muscle mass.
- Higher protein content helps maintain muscle mass
- Reduced energy content and low fat
- High crude fibre content for a feeling of fullness
- Large chunks, therefore more volume with fewer calories
- L-carnitine and medium-chain triglycerides for a positive influence on the fat metabolism
- Bioflavonoid: natural antioxidants, enhances the effect of vitamins E and C
- Complete and balanced daily nutrition
- Reduction of obesity
Do not use for:
3 or 12 kg
Dehydrated poultry protein, corn protein, pea fibre, barley, dehydrated peas, potato protein, corn flour, vegetable fibre, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fat stabilised with a blend of natural tocopherols, oat fibre, wheat protein, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, salt, potassium chloride, fructooligosaccharides, natural polyphenols.
Crude protein 34%, crude fat 10.5%, crude fibre 11.5%, inorganic matter 7.5%, essential fatty acids 2.3%.
Vitamin A 30000 IU, vitamin D3 2000 IU, vitamin E 600 mg, L-carnitine 500 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 358 mg (Fe: 118 mg, potassium iodide 2.6 mg (I: 2 mg), copper sulphate pentahydrate 45 mg (Cu: 12 mg), manganese sulphate monohydrate 169 mg (Mn: 55 mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate 407 mg (Zn: 148 mg), sodium selenite 0.33 mg (Se: 0.15 mg), sepiolite 7500 mg.