AFP Little Buddy - Warm Bear has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
All for Paws
All For Paws specialise in designing unique and stylish products for dogs and cats. The team behind All For Paws continually strives to design products that meet both the needs of the animals, but also fit the different lifestyles of their owners. All For Paws describe them as functional products with a story and a purpose. All For Paws products are available worldwide and, of course, from Vetsend.co.uk.
AFP Little Buddy - Warm Bear
When you get a puppy or kitten, your new pet not only has to leave its mother, but its current nest too. In order to help the puppy or kitten in a safe and healthy way, you can use the Warm Bear. Ideal for puppies or kittens that have just moved to their new owners or for motherless puppies or kittens. The soft toy bear creates the intimacy of the mother through a pleasant warmth. This calms your puppy and makes him feel less alone, less anxious and less prone to separation anxiety.
How it works
- Pleasant warmth: For young puppies and kittens, it is often recommended that you put a hot water bottle in their crate. This makes your puppy or kitten feel less lonely. The Warm Bear also offers this heat, thanks to the heat pocket. You can easily heat up the heat pocket with tourmaline pebbles in the microwave. Depending on the settings of your microwave, the heat pocket can be heated to the right temperature in 2 to 5 minutes. You can then place the heat pocket in the bear's tummy.
- Familiar scent of the nest: In order to properly prepare for the arrival of your new puppy or kittens, the soft toy can be placed in the puppy or kitten's nest before the move. This gives the bear a familiar scent that the puppy or kitten associates with the nest, and will help the puppy get used to his new home when he moves.
- A healthy tool to help your puppy or kitten.
- Heat pocket is easy to heat within a few minutes.
38 x 23 x 18 cm
Other customers also bought
AFP Little Buddy - Warm Bear reviews
1 - 3 of 3 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
I got this for my puppy to cuddle up to at night ???? & I can’t fault the bear but I had to remove the pouch & invest in a separate heat pad
I bought this for my daughter's adopted puppy who had just left her siblings. She sent me a picture of her snuggled up to it. It is a great idea and I'm so pleased I bought it. The service I received from Vetsend was great, and my purchase arrived very quickly.
Warm Bear is of excellent quality and very cute. It is a lot bigger than I expected and will be bigger than our new puppy! Because the toy is quite big, the small microwavable pocket,even when quite hot,does not heat the top of the bear and therefore,unless you put it upside down it will not feel warm to the puppy.