Algivon Manuka Alginate Bandagehas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Algivon Manuka Alginate
Manuka Alginate is a viscose gauze bandage that is drenched with 100% Manuka honey. This bandage contains alginate fibres that ensure the continuous release of small amounts of honey. This bandage is very pliable and soft making it suitable for sinuses/cavities. In addition, the bandage is absorbent, making it good for more moist wounds. The honey remains in the bandage for a while.
- Viscose gauze
- Drenched with 100% Manuka honey
- Effective against undesired micro-organisms
- Eliminates smells
- Removes harmful tissue
- Maintains the ideal moist wound climate
For all types of wounds, especially: sores, surgery wounds, burns and infected wounds.
Not suitable for
Do not use this bandage if your pet is allergic to bee poison. For diabetes patients we recommend you monitor the glucose level, even though the honey is not absorbed into the bloodstream.
Apply the gauze to the wound. For larger wounds, you can place multiple bandages next to each other. You can also cut the gauze bandage to size with scissors. A second bandage can be applied next.
Keep the bandage at room temperature. If the bandage has become hard, you can warm it between your hands shortly before use. If it has become too liquid, you can place it in the fridge for a couple of minutes.
Alginate bandage with 100% Manuka honey
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Algivon Manuka Alginate Bandage ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review