Almo Nature HFC Adult Sterilised Cat Food – Codhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Almo Nature HFC Adult Sterilised Cat Food – Cod
Almo Nature HFC Adult Sterilised Cat Food – Cod is tasty cat food, specially developed for castrated or sterilised cats. This food contains plenty of fibres and has a low magnesium content. This food is perfect for house cats, sterilised cats, or castrated cats. Even picky eaters will enjoy these kibbles, as it contains fish!
The HFC range from Almo Nature is known for the high percentage of meat/fish. This cat food is prepared with fresh meat or fish that was meant for human consumption. That means that the quality of ingredients in this food is very high!
- Supports your cat in maintaining an optimal body weight
- 100% fresh meat or fish. Your cat will love these kibbles!
- Contains one protein source
- Easy to digest and contributes to good absorption of nutrients
Sterilised or castrated cats
300 grams or 1,2 kg
Fresh cod 50%, rice 10%, hydrolysed animal proteins, brown rice flour, white sorghum, peas 6.2%, yeast, potato protein, chicken fat, dried cranberries 0.92%, minerals, inulin from chicory (source of FOS ) 0.1%, mannanoligosaccharides 0.1%, yucca schidigera 0.01%.
Crude protein 31%, crude fiber 3.5%, crude fat 9.5%, crude ash 8.9%, calcium 0.9%, phosphorus 0.8%, magnesium 0.1%, omega-3 2.1%, omega-6 2.5%, moisture 9%.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Almo Nature HFC Adult Sterilised Cat Food – Cod ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review