Almo Nature HFC Kitten Food – Chickenhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Almo Nature HFC Kitten Food – Chicken
The complete kitten food from Almo Nature is the perfect and balanced meal for your kitten. Almo Nature HFC Kitten Food is tailored to all the nutritional needs of your growing kitten. This food can also be given to pregnant or nursing cats. The kibbles have a high protein and fat content, which contributes to a nice and healthy growth. The kibble size has been adjusted to your kitten, so it’s able to eat properly.
The HFC range from Almo Nature is known for the high percentage of meat and/or fish. This cat food is prepared with fresh meat that was meant for human consumption. This means that the quality of ingredients in this food is very high!
- Complete food for your kitten or pregnant / nursing cat
- 100% fresh meat, which makes it easily accepted by your cat
- Easy to digest
- Contains one source of protein
- Has an irresistible flavour your cat will love
- Pregnant or nursing cats
300 grams or 1,2 kg
Fresh chicken 50%, hydrolysed animal protein, rice 10.4%, white sorghum, brown rice flour, yeast, chicken fat, peas 2.7%, potato protein, minerals, inulin from chicory (source of FOS) 0.1% , mannan oligosaccharides 0.1%, salmon oil.
Crude protein 35%, crude fiber 2.2%, crude fat 18.5%, crude ash 7.9%, calcium 1.1%, phosphorus 0.95%, magnesium 0.10%, omega-3 0.36%, omega-6 4.1%, moisture 9%.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Almo Nature HFC Kitten Food – Chicken ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review