Almo Nature HFC Longevity (Extra) Small Dog Food - Sea Bass & Sea Breamhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Almo Nature HFC Longevity (Extra) Small Dog Food
The Almo Nature HFC Longevity (Extra) Small has been specially formulated to provide senior dogs with their nutritional requirements. The food has a delicious taste of sea bass and sea bream. This food is suitable for small dogs of 7 years and older. The food contains natural products, which were initially approved for human consumption. In addition, the food is enriched with a combination of grains, rice, vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients!
- For (extra) small dog breeds
- Made according to the HFC formula
- High percentage of fish
- For dogs of 7 years or older
- Contains all essential nutrients
Sea bass & Sea bream
300 grams & 1,2 kg
Fresh sea bass 21.75%, fresh sea bream 21.75%, rice 21.2%, yeast, rice flour, beet pulp, chicken fat, brown rice flour, minerals, hydrolysed animal proteins, apple 1.15%, blueberry 1, 15%, spinach 1.15%, carrots 1.15%, dried cranberries 0.92%, chicory inulin - source of FOS 0.1%, mannan-oligosaccharides 0.1%, glucosamine 0.047%, chondroitin sulfate 0.037% , Phenomind ™ 0.024% (blueberries and grape extract).
Crude protein 22%, crude fiber 3%, crude fat 13%, crude ash 7.8%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 0.8%, omega-3 2.11%, omega-6 3, 1%, moisture 9%.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Almo Nature HFC Longevity (Extra) Small Dog Food - Sea Bass & Sea Bream ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review