Almo Nature HFC Longevity Sterilised Cat Food – Porkhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Almo Nature HFC Longevity Sterilised Cat Food – Pork
Almo Nature HFC Longevity Sterilised Cat Food – Pork is delicious cat food, made for cats older than 7 years. This cat food supports your cat in maintaining an optimal body weight after sterilisation. Even picky eaters will love these kibbles because of the high content of meat.
The HFC range from Almo Nature is known for the high percentage of meat/fish. This cat food is prepared with fresh meat or fish that was meant for human consumption. That means that the quality of ingredients in this food is very high!
- Tailored to the needs of older cats
- Supports your sterilised cat in maintaining an optimal weight
- With 100% meat of fish. Your cat will love these kibbles
- Contains one protein source
- Cats older than 7 years
- Sterilised cats
300 grams or 1,2 kg
Fresh pork 45%, hydrolysed animal protein, rice 10.8%, white sorghum, peas 7.2%, yeast, fiber 2%, minerals, chicken fat, dried cranberries 0.92%, chicory inulin (source of FOS) 0.1%, mannan oligosaccharides 0.1%, glucosamine 0.03%, chondroitin sulfate 0.02%, yucca schidigera 0.01%.
Crude protein 31%, crude fiber 3.8%, crude fat 12.5%, crude ash 6.8%, calcium 0.9%, phosphorus 0.8%, magnesium 0.095%, omega-3 0, 22%, omega-6 2.2%, moisture 9%.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Almo Nature HFC Longevity Sterilised Cat Food – Pork ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review