Amos Horse Balsam has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Amos Horse Balsam
The Amos Horse Balsam 500 ml has a cooling and soothing effect on the muscles and joints. It can also help irritated skin caused by contact with the bristles of the oak processionary caterpillars. The heating effect stimulates the blood circulation of the muscular system, which will make the muscles feel supple again. As the balsam removes toxins from the body, the beneficial effect is immediately noticeable while massaging the product into the skin.
- With menthol en eucalyptus
- Cooling and soothing effect on the skin and muscles
- Also suitable to soothe irritated skin caused by contact with the oak processionary caterpillars
- Soothes the muscles and relaxes the joints
Apply the balsam to the desired area and massage into the skin.
Aqua, denatured alcohol, menthol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate, crosspolymer, eucalyptus, globulus leaf oil, melaleuca alfternifolia leaf oil, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, D-Limonene, glycerine, ethylhexylglycerin, arnica montana flower extract, Linalool, CI 19140 (tartrazine), CI 42090 (brilliant blue), sodium chloride, sodium, sulphate.
Other customers also bought
Amos Horse Balsam reviews
Do you have experience with Amos Horse Balsam ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review