Animonda Integra Protect Cat Diabetes - Rabbit has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Animonda Integra Protect Cat Diabetes with Rabbit
Animonda Integra Protect Cat Diabetes is a special line of dietary food that is developed for cats with diabetes mellitus. The high protein content and the carbohydrates in the food help to keep the blood sugar levels constant after food intake. Because the food is grain-free, this food is also suitable for cats with grain intolerance. With a specifically balanced content of minerals, the food helps keep the urine within the ideal pH-value of 6.5 - 6.6. These pH-values decrease the chance of struvite or calcium oxalate stones formation.
- A nutritious food for cats with diabetes mellitus
- Rich in protein
- No sugar
- No starches
- A balanced content of minerals, helping the urine maintain stable pH-values to lessen the chance of struvite or calcium oxalate stones formation
- Adult cats with diabetes mellitus
- Adult cats who need some help with preventing the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate stones
16 tubs of 100 grams
Meat and animal derivatives (pork, poultry, 8% rabbit), minerals.
Analytical constituents per 100 grams
Protein 11%, fat content 5,2%, crude fibre 0.3%, crude ash 1.6%, moisture 80.5%, starches 0%.
Nutritional additives per kg
Copper (E4) 1 mg, manganese (E5) 1.4 mg, zinc (E6) 11.4 mg, vitamin D3 200 IU, iodine as calcium iodate 0.1 mg
Other customers also bought
Animonda Integra Protect Cat Diabetes - Rabbit reviews
Do you have experience with Animonda Integra Protect Cat Diabetes - Rabbit ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review