Animonda Integra Protect Cat Sensitive - Chickenhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Animonda Integra Protect Cat Sensitive with Chicken
Animonda Integra Protect Cat Sensitive is a special line of dietary food that is developed for cats with a food intolerance. The Sensitive series offers various types of food that are grain-free and based on one protein source, in this case chicken. Additionally, a balanced content of minerals helps keep the urine within the ideal pH-value of 6.5 - 6.6 and helps prevent the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- A nutritious food for cats with food intolerance
- Contains only one protein: chicken
- A balanced content of minerals, helping the urine maintain stable pH-values to lessen the chance of struvite or calcium oxalate stones formation
- Adult cats with food intolerance
- Adult cats who need some help with preventing the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate stones
16 tubs of 100 grams
63% chicken, calcium carbonate, rapeseed oil (0.4%), sodium chloride.
Analytical constituents per 100 grams
Protein (%) 10.3, fat content (%) 5.2, crude fibre (%) 0.4, crude ash (%) 1.6, moisture (%) 81.5.
Nutritional additives per kg
Copper (E4) 1 mg, manganese (E5) 1.4 mg, zinc (E6) 11.4 mg, vitamin D3 200 IU, iodine as calcium iodate 0.1 mg
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Animonda Integra Protect Cat Sensitive - Chicken ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review