Animonda Integra Protect Cat Urinary has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Animonda Integra Protect Cat Urinary
Cats can often use some support with urinary tract health. For instance, elevated pH levels can lead to struvite crystals and stones. Low pH in turn can lead to calcium oxalate stones. Animonda Integra Protect Cat Urinary helps keep pH levels at optimal levels.
- Preventing struvite and calcium oxalate
- Helps maintain optimal pH levels
- Tasty crunchy kibble
- Special balanced mineral content
To be used for:
- Cats after dissolving or removing struvite or calcium oxalate stones to prevent recurrence.
300g or 1200g
Corn, poultry protein (dried), poultry fat, poultry protein hydrolysate, cellulose, poultry liver, beet pulp, brewer's yeast, salmon oil, whole egg (tr.), oligofructose, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine.
Analytical ingredients per 100g
Protein 30%, fat 16%, crude fibre 4%, crude ash 6%, moisture 6%, calcium 1%, phosphorus 0.77%, sodium 0.43%, potassium 0.48%, magnesium 0.08%, chloride 0.6%, sulphur 0.56%.
Nutritional additives per kg
Nutritional additives per kg: 3a672a 12500 IU, 3a671 1000 IU, 3b502 6 mg, 3b405 4.5 mg, 3b603 60 mg, 3b202 1.6 mg, 3a370 1000 mg.
Other customers also bought
Animonda Integra Protect Cat Urinary reviews
Do you have experience with Animonda Integra Protect Cat Urinary ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review