Anti-stress Pack Thundershirt and Adaptil has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Keeping your dog calm
Sometimes your dog could use a little extra help during stressful situations. We have composed a few special packs to help him get through these moments. This pack is cheaper than when you order the products separately. Perfect to try out!
- Choose the pack that suits you and your dog best
- The right size Thundershirt in combination with an Adaptil Diffuser
- The right size Thundershirt in combination with the Adaptil Chews
- Calming for your dog
Why combine a Thundershirt with an Adaptil Diffuser or the Adaptil Chews?
Using a Thundershirt to swaddle your dog could be all the help your dog needs, but sometimes it isn’t enough. Especially animals that are scared of fireworks or other loud sounds could benefit from adding an additional product.
Is your dog a picky eater or do you prefer not to give him anything? In that case you could choose the pack with a plugged-in Adaptil Diffuser. This diffuses pheromones familiar to your dog from when he was a puppy. These pheromones have a calming effect.
Could your dog use some extra support outside or is there nowhere to plug in a diffuser? In that case you could choose to combine the Thundershirt with the Adaptil Chews. These tasty chews start working fast, after just 30 minutes.
Let your dog get used to the Thundershirt. Start with not putting it on for no longer than one to two hours. When your dog is used to wearing the shirt, you can put it on for longer periods of time. Even so, make sure to take it off twice a day.
The Adaptil Diffuser is simply plugged into an outlet in the room your dog spends most time in. It is suitable for rooms of 50-70 m2.
Adaptil Chews are tasty chewable tablets with natural ingredients.
Weight in kg Amount of chews 0 - 15 kg 1/2 chew 15 - 30 kg 1 chew >30 kg 2 chews
- Thundershirt with Adaptil Verdamper
- Thundershirt with Adaptil Chews
Other customers also bought
Anti-stress Pack Thundershirt and Adaptil reviews
Do you have experience with Anti-stress Pack Thundershirt and Adaptil ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review