Service
Shopping cart
Menu

Applaws Dog Food - All Breeds Senior - Chicken

Choose your product (1 variants)
Order today, receive 03-06-2022
£15.70

Use discount code: PROMO2122 for a 5% discount

  • Order before 5pm and have it shipped the next working day
  • Free delivery on orders over £59 / Orders under £59 have a delivery charge of £4.50
  • 30 days to change your mind and free returns
  • Customers have given Vetsend a 4.1/5
What other people say

Related products

  • Product Description

    Applaws All Breeds Senior - Chicken

    Aging dogs have different nutritional needs than their younger companions. Applaws developed this food specifically for senior dogs. The food consists of 75% lean chicken meat. The remaining 25% is vegetables and herbs. The food also contains salmon oil, a source of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. These nutrients support the brain and nervous system of dogs. Applaws Senior does not contain any grains to prevent stress on the kidneys and liver of your adult dog and to reduce the chance of food sensitivities or allergies. The food also contains probiotics for a healthy gut flora.

    Applaws All Breed Senior also contains Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT's). These fatty acids support dogs which suffer from afflictions of old age.

    Applaws

    Fresh fish, fresh meat and free from additional flavourings or preservatives: the creation of Applaws products is done using only natural ingredients that were originally designated for human consumption. Now, they are used to create high-quality dog and cat food. Approximately 75% of all Applaws diets are made of fresh fish or fresh meat. This ensures that both the dry and wet food varieties are rich in vitamins, minerals, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids; which in turn, help support your pet's health.

    Contents

    Applaws All Breed Senior is available in bags of 2 or 7.5 kg.

    Ingredients

    Dried chicken 65%, chicken gravy 9%, potato starch 7%, dried peas 8%, poultry oil 1.5%, beet pulp, poultry gravy, dried whole egg, cellulose plant fibres, minerals, salmon oil, vitamins, dried tomato, dried carrot, chicory extract, alfalfa, seaweed/kelp, yeast extract, glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), chondroitin, peppermint, paprika meal, curcuma, thyme extract, citrus extract, taurine 1000 mg/kg, yucca extract, cranberries, fennel extract, carob extract, ginger, rosehip extract, dandelion extract, rosemary oil. Probiotic: contains E1705 Enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (SF68:NCIMB 10415) 1,000,000 cfu/kg as an aid in the growth and development of dogs.

Other customers also bought

Reviews

Do you have experience with Applaws Dog Food - All Breeds Senior - Chicken ? Give us your opinion about this product

Write your own review

Vetsend uses Cookies

To give you a better and more personal experience, Vetsend used cookies. We and third parties use these cookies to track your internet behavior. By clicking 'accept' you agree to this. You can always adjust your cookie preferences. Read more in our cookies statement.