Audevard Balsamic Air has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Audevard Balsamic Air
Breathing problems often cause your horse to not perform as well during competitions. Because of breathing issues, less oxygen reaches the muscle, which can affect your horse’s performance. Audevard Balsamic Air is a supplementary feed that is used to support the airways. It contains a combination of essential oils. In addition, it does not contain any substances that can result in a positive equine anti-doping test.
- Contains essential oils
- Support the airways, for example during cold weather
- Can be used safely with sport horses, it does not contain any substances that can result in a positive equine anti-doping test.
- Tasty mix
The dosage is 10 ml 2-3 times every day for 8 days. Balsamic air can be given mixed with food or directly in the mouth. It can also be sprayed into the air around the horse.
Our advice is to start with Balsamic Air 3 days before transport and to continue for a few days. This is to counteract the unpleasant effects of when your horse’s surroundings change.
Shake before use..
Sorbitol, potassium chloride
Additions per liter
Melaleuca viridiflora 5,460 mg, rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis) 5,460 mg, eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) 5,460 mg, Norway pine (Pinus sylvestris) 5,160 mg, 2b02014 terpineol 5,152 mg, thyme (Thymus vulgaris) 1,360 mg.
Liquid content 96.3%, crude protein 0.8%, crude fat 0%, crude ash 0%, crude fiber 0%, sodium 0.003%.
Other customers also bought
Audevard Balsamic Air reviews
Do you have experience with Audevard Balsamic Air ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review