Audevard Balsamic Control has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Audevard Balsamic Control
Horses can sometimes be sensitive to the quality of air that they breathe. The presence of dust, mould or pollen can cause disturbances in the airways. Audevard Balsamic Control is a complementary feed specially developed to contribute to the respiratory needs of horses living in dusty environments. It is also suitable for young racehorses in training. It contains a unique combination of nigella, lemon, eucalyptus and garlic. In addition, it does not contain any substances that can result in a positive equine anti-doping test.
- For horses and ponies in a dusty environment
- Unique combination of nigella, lemon, eucalyptus and garlic
- Safe to give to sport horses (does not result in a positive equine anti-doping test)
- Can be given for a longer period of time
Give 1 scoop of 15 grams in the morning and the evening.
One tub contains 1kg or 5kg.
Calcium carbonate, eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), garlic (Allium sativum), nigella (Nigella sativa), sugar beet molasses.
Additions per kg
Lemon (Citrus Lime) 1,000 mg.
Moisture <10%, crude ash 59%, total sugars 2.15%, calcium 22%, sodium 0.05%.
Other customers also bought
Audevard Balsamic Control reviews
Do you have experience with Audevard Balsamic Control ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review