Audevard Ekyflex Nodolox Flash has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Audevard Ekyflex Nodolox Flash
Audevard Ekyflex Nodolox Flash is a supplementary feed designed to support sport horses during competitions. Sport horses can often use some support for their muscles, bones and spine. Ekyflex Nodolox Flash from Audevard is a supplement based on a combination of white willow, boswellia and quercetin and is supplemented with omega-3. These ingredients do not test positive in equine drug tests. Ekyflex Nodolox Flash can be alternated with Ekyflex Nodolox.
- Supplement to support muscles, bones and spine
- Contains white willow, boswellia, quercetin and omega 3
- Does not contain ingredients that test positive in equine drug tests
- Easy to dose because of the syringe
Give the contents of 1 syringe a few hours before training. For an extra boost before a competition, you can give 1 syringe per day for 3 days before the event
One syringe contains 60 ml
Monopropylene glycol, brewer's yeast, cod liver oil, quercetin, potassium sorbate, sodium salt of organic acid (sodium benzoate).
Additions per kg
White willow (Salix alba) 66.7 g, boswellia (Boswellia serrata) 21.7 g, stevia extract 3000 mg, apple flavor 3060 mg.
Moisture content 75.5%, crude protein 5.1%, crude fiber 0.1%, crude fat 3.8%, crude ash 1.5%, sodium 0.03%.
Other customers also bought
Audevard Ekyflex Nodolox Flash reviews
Do you have experience with Audevard Ekyflex Nodolox Flash ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review