Audevard Harpagyl has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Harpagyl from Audevard is a supplement that supports active and older horses. The formula is rich in harpagophytum and omega-3. It supports your horse's musculoskeletal system during intensive training or rehabilitation. Overloading your horse’s muscles can lead to specific nutritional needs. Harapgyl meets these needs.
- Supplement to support active and/or older horses
- Supports the musculoskeletal system after intensive training or rehabilitation
- Rich in harpagophytum and omega-3 fatty acids
You can use Harpagyl for short or longer periods. If your horse is competing, use Ekyflex Nodolox,as it does not contain harpagophytum. If you are looking for a way to improve the health of the joints over a longer period of time, you can alternate Ekyflex Arthro with Harpagyl.
The daily amount is 15 grams. Since Harpagyl contains 'harpagophytum', it is advised to only use this supplement up to 48 hours before the competition.
- 450 grams, sufficient for up to 30 days in adult horses
- 900 grams, sufficient for up to 60 days in adult horses
- 4,5kg, sufficient for up to 300 days in adult horses
Harpagophytum (Harpagophytum procumbens), sugar beet molasses, lithothamnion, alfalfa (Medicago sativa), inactivated brewer's yeast, linseed, linseed oil.
Moisture <10%, crude protein 5%, crude fat 1%, crude fiber 12%, crude ash 18%, calcium 6%, sodium 0.01%.
Other customers also bought
Audevard Harpagyl reviews
Do you have experience with Audevard Harpagyl ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review