Audevard Tendilax Antiphlogistichas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Audevard Tendilax Antiphlogistic
Tendilax is ideal for sport horses after intensive exercise. You can apply it to the sensitive muscles and tendons. You can warm the product in the microwave or au bain-marie and it is only suitable for external use. It also contains kaolin, a very fine white clay.
- Warm paste with kaolin, a fine white clay
- For sport horses after an intensive effort
- To support the muscles and tendons
- Only suitable for external use
- Suitable to warm up in the microwave or au bain-marie
You heat the paste in the microwave or au bain-marie. After this, mix the paste carefully and test the temperature. Apply the paste to the specific spots. Cover the spots with paper or plastic wrap and hold it in place with a bandage. You apply the paste twice a day for 3 to 8 days.
Composition per litre
Kaolinite 55%, eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus - HE) 0.02%, mineral clay.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Audevard Tendilax Antiphlogistic ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review