Audevard Tifene Pommade has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Audevard Tifene Pomade
Tifene Pomade is suitable for horses that need extra care when it comes to their skin. It is a greasy, protective ointment that forms a barrier to environmental influences, such as water, dust and insects.
- Combines three essential oils with a greasy base
- Protects against environmental influences, such as water, dust and insects
- Can be used in humid conditions, both in summer and winter
- Also suitable for use on dogs
You clean and dry the affected area before applying a thick layer of cream.
Composition per liter
Flower of sulfur, zinc oxide, boric acid, chlorhexidine, geranium (Pelargonium graveolens-EO), lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus-EO), tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia-EO).
Other customers also bought
Audevard Tifene Pommade reviews
Do you have experience with Audevard Tifene Pommade ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review